Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sleeping with a Caixa de Bananas

WHAAAAA?

I heard that Obama got divorced. Is this true? Because I don´t believe it. What else is happening in the world that I don´t know?!?!

Divisions

I love divisions! I learned a lot! Sister R taught me a lot! Man. I just want to teach perfectly. But I know it will come in time :)

Other stuff

Sister B got sick this week :/ But she´s better now! And I got a whole day with the scriptures! It was awesome! We got the leak in our bathroom fixed! That was fun!

People!

People are wonderful! We met 3 familias who are absolutely prepared and I can´t wait to teach them about the gospel! The others are coming along but slowly :) And sorry this is short, but I´m running out of time. But everyone´s great! I´ll try to be better next week! :)

Sleeping with a caixa de bananas

Well this week was pretty good. A lot of quantity of stuff do do just like those bananas. And sometimes i feel like I don´t have the appetite to eat all these bananas. But the good thing is that I practically worship bananas. And they are so much better here. So this is lame. But there is a lot of stuff to do, and sometimes I feel like we don´t know where to start, but the good thing is that I really like bananas. So even though there is A LOT, I´ll just have to eat them all and enjoy every second ;) So point made. I love having a lot of work to do. :) It´s always better that way <3 :) I like being busy :)

Anyways. Love you guys so much and hope you are wonderful! Be happy. Eat bananas. Do your best. Love yourself. Take walks. Love you all!


Sister Parco

No comments:

Post a Comment