Monday, January 5, 2015

Contacts

So this is going to be short because I spent a lot of time reading and responding some other emails, so sorry that this will be short! 

I love contacts. The weirdest things always happen in them. Like old catholic ladies that we need to have our heart close to God and that as we were trying to practically walk away from her she starts speaking all these weird things and puts her hand on our hearts and giving us all these blessings and it was just weird. Plain weird. But hilarious after we left. You meet so many different people on the mission....

But we met a lot of great people this week, and 3 families went to church! I don´t remember a lot of what happened this week, but it was awesome! I love every single one of you guys and wish the best for you guys! Have a great New Year! :)

But I love everything here. And I love walking in the mud and I like slipping, and walking with broken umbrellas and just talking to every single persong about the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love being a missionary. And I love learning and testifying of simple truths. I love the fact that I have the chance to help every single person I see and that I do just that--help. I love the Gosple. I love the true joy that it brings. I love having the chance to just concentrate on helping people. I love my family and I love the truths that help me recognize what I´m supposed to be. What I want to reach. And what capacity that us as children of our Heavenly Father have. Because it´s a lot. And as we might think that it will change, maybe according to how many mistakes we make, or what things we do, but it never will change. I´m grateful to know what our Heavenly Father hopes of us. And what He wants us to be. I love my Heavenly Father and I am grateful for the sacrifice that Christ made for us. 

Love you guys! :) 

Sister Parco

No comments:

Post a Comment