Monday, December 30, 2013

Legos

Sorry that it will be short, but I sent a lot of photos!

Christmas!!!

We had a Christmas conference! The whole mission came and it was pretty cool! And the food there was stellar too, which of course you know is one of my favorite things in life ;) Also, we had talks from our presidents. It is super crazy how similar they are to President Naatjes. I could see him becoming a president someday. But they are like a Brazilian version of them. So hilarious

Also, we went caroling as a ward to less actives! It was so much fun! And they loved it! One lady teared up as we were singing. It reminded me of home. I hope that you guys did Christmas caroling! Because I love that tradition! And if you didn´t... do it tomorrow, kay?! ;)

Also, fam, how was sacrament meeting? I always loved Christmas sacrament meeting :) Such a wonderufl Joy. This is why I´m here. Not for personal desires, but for Christ. It was nice to be reminded of that during this tough week.

Legos

So. I decided that the gospel is like legos. SO SIMPLE. And like the lego packet, it comes with instructions and how to create these wonderful fantastic lego creations! It´s so amazing. And so simple. And so planned out. If we use our free will and look at the instruction manual, you don´t know the wonderful things we can create! God is so simple but yet so great!

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Love your family. There will come a day when you miss them very much. Love Christ. Love what he did for us. Don´t forget the pain he went through. Don´t forget the love he had for us. Expecially during Christmas, know that he lives. Know that he loves you individually. Christmas is truly miraculous. A time where we can pause and think. What is Christ to me? I love my Heavenly Father. I love my older brother Jesus Christ. I know the Gospel is true. I know it. I live it. I love it.

I love you all! Merry Christmas!!!!

Love

Sister Parco

No comments:

Post a Comment