Monday, October 13, 2014

The Best Weapon

So I don´t have a lot of time, but it´s perfect because this week was a bit slow :)

The bads of the week

So my companion was pretty sick this week. Yup infection in the intestine. We stayed inside for about 3 days. Poor thing. We tried to go out and work, but ended up returning, then she thought it was good, and we went back out, but then ended up returning again. But hey, thank goodness for drugs! ;) But we´re all good and spiffy now! :)

The Goods

There is a bunch of amazing people that i´d love to talk about but i am restricted with time, but all of it is because of one thing. The book of Mormon. Do you know how powerful that book is? The people could not have understood the whole message, but if they have any sort of inkling to read it and sincerely pray about it, everything just comes together. Because it´s not us saying it or just merely preaching to them, but them recieving their own answer from their own God. That´s the most wonderful thing. Because as God doesnt lie, it means He will respond. We had 10 people progressing this week and making changes in their life just because they decided to read the Book of Mormon. We show that it answers life´s problems. And they take a step of faith and read and pray. It´s wonderful. Pretty much every single person has read it and it´s crazy the changes that they make or stuff they learn, or the faith that they gain in God. I love the Book of Mormon. It literally is my weapon. It´s crazy armed.

A and S are marking a date for their wedding!! :) I love them. And I love A. Cutest thing ever. We gave her the primary cds and she doesn´t stop listening to them. I think her parents are annoyed with us, but hey, it´s for a good cause ;) Her mom says that she sings I am a child of God and I want to be like Jesus 10 times in a row ;) What a good problem huh? ;)

Deep thoughts with Sister Parco

Do you know what a year means? It means I know what´s right. I know what´s wrong. I know how to teach. I know how to work. I know what´s needed. I know what´s required. I know what my Heavenly Father expects of me. And I know what I need to do to fulfil those requirements. I know my weaknesses. I know what I need to improve. And I know that these last 6 months are the months when everything can combine together and I can do my absolute best with the stuff I´ve learned. A year means that it´s go time. It means that theres a 6 months of miracles waiting. Isn´t that wonderful? I know the basics, and now all i´ve got to do is keep on getting better everyday :) That´s so nice. Let´s do this.

Gotta go! I love you all! Be good!

Sister Parco

No comments:

Post a Comment